|On-line application||2017.8.8 (Tue) 10:00 ~ 9.21 (Thu) 23:00||http://studyinkorea.go.kr
Based on Korean standard time
|Submission of documents||2017.8.8 (Tue) 10:00 ~ 9.21 (Thu) 23:00||by mail or visit|
|Evaluation & Interview||2017.10.23 (Mon) ~ 11.3 (Fri)||Telephone interview may be needed.|
|Announcement||By 2017.12.5 (Tue)||http://adm-u.intl.unist.ac.kr|
- The schedules above are subject to change without prior notice
- Applicants may be interviewed on the phone
- Exemption from application fee
Applicants who have completed elementary, middle, and high school or have attained equivalent level of education should fulfill one of the following by the beginning of each semester for the Spring and Fall admissions
- Foreign citizens whose parents are not Korean citizens
- Foreign or Korean citizens who have completed elementary, middle, and high school outside of Korea and never enrolled in any school(s) in Korea
- The quota for international admissions is not predetermined and it may vary according to evaluation results.
|Engineering||Mechanical Aerospace and Nuclear Engineering||Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
Nuclear Science and Engineering
System Design and Control Engineering
|Urban and Environmental Engineering||Environmental Science and Engineering
Urban Infrastructure Engineering
Disaster Management Engineering
|Design and Human Engineering||Industrial Design
Human Factors Engineering
|Materials Science and Engineering||Advanced Materials Science
Nano Materials Engineering
|Energy and Chemical Engineering||Energy Engineering
|Electrical and Computer Engineering||Electrical Engineering
Computer Science and Engineering
|Life Sciences||Biomedical Engineering
|Management Engineering||Management Engineering|
Finance and Accounting
- Applicants should choose an affiliation (Engineering, Business Administration) when they apply. All the admitted students belong to Division of General Studies during their freshman year.
- Students should declare their tracks at the end of their freshman year.
- All the students are required to major in two or more tracks. Two tracks can be chosen from the same school.
- Names of the schools and tracks are subject to change.
Submission of Documents
|3||Personal statement and study plan|
|4||Letter(s) of recommendation signed and sealed|
|6||Agreement for verification of academic record|
|7||Certificate of the Entry and Exit of the applicant||Only for Korean citizen|
|8||High school transcripts(If possible, containing rank or percent for each subject)||Certified copy|
|9||High school diploma||Certified copy|
|10||Copy of the applicant’s passport||Certified copy|
|11||Copy of both parents’ passports or official documents indicating their nationalities||Certified copy|
|12||Official document specifying parent-child relationship||Original or certified copy|
|13||Up to 5 records of tests and various awards||Certified copy|
|14||English test report: TOEFL(Code: 8807), IELTS, TEPS, TOEIC, etc.||Original or certified copy|
|15||High school graduation or university admission test: British GCE A-Level, Japanese Admission Center Exam, Chinese Unified Exam, German Abitur, French Baccalaureate, Turkish YGS or LYS, The West African Examinations Council, etc.||Certified copy|
|16||Standardized tests and other academic certifications and/or reports: IB Diploma, IB Certificate, SAT(Code: 7440), AP, ACT, AICE, AEA, etc.||Original or certified copy|
|17||High school introduction/profile(s)|
All the documents should be submitted in English. Any document in another language should be ccompanied by a notarized English translation.
|Evaluation and Interview||
- Based on all the submitted documents such as personal statements, transcripts, and letter(s) of recommendation, UNIST considers various factors comprehensively including academic ability, personal accomplishment, study plan, vision and potential when determining admission.
- Evaluation of the documents and telephone interview will be conducted by two or more evaluators.
- After the evaluation of documents, all the applicants are decided as “Accepted”, “Interviewed”, or “Rejected”.
- Telephone interview will be only given to the applicants selected as interviewees
- After the interview, all interviewees are decided as “Accepted” or “Rejected”.
- Reserve candidates may be named after the evaluation and contacted if and when selected candidates withdraw.
Important notice for all the applicants
- If any of the submitted materials contains falsified information, admissions may be rescinded.
- Students whose graduation is pending at other institutions during the time of application should submit their graduation certificates / diplomas within 20 days of enrollment at UNIST. Failure to submit these documents may result in their enrollment cancellation.
- All the documents submitted shall not be returned to the applicants.
- The Admitted must not defer enrollment to a later semester.
- Applicants should take full responsibilities for any mistakes or omissions on the application.
- All the documents should be accompanied by a notarized English translation.